Double Elea Earrings - Light pink / Taupe
Choose a color combination that works best for you!
Graphic and minimalist - nothing extra! For you who likes simple elegance. In ancient Athens, Elea was the goddess of forgiveness and mercy. Forgiveness releases a huge amount of energy. When you forgive in your heart, you become stronger. Elea earrings are designed by Hanna Alpimaa.
The Double Elea earrings have two earrings on top of each other:
- Bottom: size large: height 11,5 cm (4.53 in) without the hook
- Top: size medium: height 9,4 cm (3.70 in) without the hook
Material: 1 mm thick matte silicone
Hooks: silver-plated, nickel free
*You can also order earrings with Niobium hooks. Niobium is the safest metal for people with allergies and sensitive skin. If you have never been able to wear any metal jewelry, you will be able to use niobium. Niobium is a pure element to which nothing extra has been added. Niobium does not react with skin chemistry, does not rust or darken.
Care instructions: gentle hand-wash with soap and water
Storage: store in a dry place away from direct sunlight and dust
We ship all items quickly (within 1-2 working days from order). All orders are sent by post as a standard letter. Free delivery WorldWide!
An estimated delivery time for international deliveries is 3-8 business day depending on the destination.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a delivery notification.
Our international customers have the Credit cards and PayPal options.
Paytrail Plc acts as a collecting payment service provider and is an authorized Payment Institution. Paytrail Plc will be shown as the recipient on your bank or credit card statement. Paytrail Plc will forward the payment to the merchant. For reclamations, please contact the website the payment was made to.
Paytrail Plc, Innova 2, Lutakonaukio 7, 40100 Jyväskylä, Phone: +358 207 181 830, Business ID 2122839-7
We offer a 30-day return and exchange policy to all of our products. The cost of the return or exchange to the customer is limited to the return postage.
To return or exchange a product:
1) Send an email to: email@example.com, and let us know which product you wish to return or exchange.
2) Pack the unused product that is fit for resale into an envelope in the original cellophane bag (do not fold the jewellery) and send it to us by post as a letter. There’s no need to use the original cardboard packaging: the cellophane bag is sufficient.
Please note that the letter must be sent with postage paid by the customer.
Cuu Design Oy
Jousitie 2 A
Remember to enclose your contact details with the return or exchange!
3) We will refund the jewellery to you as soon as possible, however, no later than 14 days from the moment the return was received.
Cuu Design Oy
Jousitie 2 A