Virna Earrings - White
- 19,90 €
The shape of the Virna earrings is light, airy, delicate and interesting. The word Virna comes from Latin and means spring green. In the shape you can see new fine shoots that appear in spring when the plants come to life. The message of the design is to give energy and strength to your own growth journey.
Designer: Tessa Ojala
Material: lightweight and hypoallergenic silicone
Size: height 7,9 cm (3.11 in) without the hook
Material: 1 mm thick matte silicone
Hooks: silver-plated, nickel free
*You can also choose Niobium hooks. Niobium is a pure element and the safest metal for people with allergies and sensitive skin. Niobium does not react with skin chemistry, does not rust or tarnish.
Silicone stoppers: the earrings come with silicone stoppers to ensure they stay in your ear.
Care instructions: gentle hand-wash with water and a mild detergent, such as soap.
Storage: store in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- The lightest jewelry in the world - each piece weighs only a couple of grams.
- Designer jewelry designed by jewelry designers.
- The jewelry is entirely manufactured in Finland.
- Silicone does not contain any allergenic substances.
- Your order will leave us on the same or the next working day.
- Delivered as first class priority mail directly to your mailbox.
- 1,95 €
- Delivered as a priority letter directly to your mailbox. No tracking code.