- You are here: Homepage »
Roselle Wooden Earrings - Dark
- 13,13 €
- Recommended price
- 21,90 €
The adorable Roselle earrings are designed by Tessa Ojala. The shape of the earrings comes from the roselle flower, or tea hibiscus in English. The tea hibiscus is a flowering shrub that grows under the tropical sun. These earrings will bring a touch of the tropics to a gray day!
Designer: Tessa Ojala
Size: XS = height 3,3 cm (1.30 in) without the hook
Material: 2 mm thick, dyed Finnish birch.The wood we use is PEFC and FSC certified. These certificates guarantee that forests are used responsibly and sustainably.
Hooks: silver-plated, nickel free
*You can also choose Niobium hooks. Niobium is a pure element and the safest metal for people with allergies and sensitive skin. Niobium does not react with skin chemistry, does not rust or tarnish.
Silicone stoppers: the earrings come with silicone stoppers to ensure they stay in your ear.
Storage: store in a dry place, wipe with a damp cloth if necessary, dry thoroughly
- The lightest jewelry in the world - each piece weighs only a couple of grams.
- Designer jewelry designed by jewelry designers.
- The jewelry is entirely manufactured in Finland.
- Your order will leave us on the same or the next working day.
- Delivered as first class priority mail directly to your mailbox.
- 1,95 €
- Delivered as a priority letter directly to your mailbox. No tracking code.