Serene Wooden Earrings - Light
- 24,90 €
The name Serene means calm and peaceful. The design was inspired by rings in calm water - a stone thrown into the water forms symmetrical, gently expanding rings. Serene combines opposing forces: calm and movement, permanence and change, lightness and strength. Like a stone thrown into the water, you can also be the driving force that makes change possible. What imprint do you want to leave around you?
Designer: Johanna Hill
Size: height 5,5 cm (2.17 in) without the hook
Material: 2 mm thick, dyed Finnish birch.The wood we use is PEFC and FSC certified. These certificates guarantee that forests are used responsibly and sustainably.
Hooks: silver-plated, nickel free
*You can also choose Niobium hooks. Niobium is a pure element and the safest metal for people with allergies and sensitive skin. Niobium does not react with skin chemistry, does not rust or tarnish.
Silicone stoppers: the earrings come with silicone stoppers to ensure they stay in your ear.
Storage: store in a dry place, wipe with a damp cloth if necessary, dry thoroughly
- The lightest jewelry in the world - each piece weighs only a couple of grams.
- Designer jewelry designed by jewelry designers.
- The jewelry is entirely manufactured in Finland.
- Your order will leave us on the same or the next working day.
- Delivered as first class priority mail directly to your mailbox.
- 3,95 €
- Delivered as a priority letter directly to your mailbox. No tracking code.