- You are here: Homepage »
Cubes Wooden Earrings - Dark (Two Sizes)
- 13,13 €
- Recommended price
- 21,90 €
Cubes Wooden Earrings - Dark
The Cubes earrings are designed by Japanese-Finnish designer Matsuko Shimizu. The designer says she was inspired by the shapes of ice cubes. Ice is one of the many forms of water. Like water, we humans also have many different forms of being and emotions. It is good to remember that this wide range of emotions is allowed. The jewelry reminds us not to bottle up our emotions, but to allow all of them.
These wooden earrings are made of Finnish birch. The wood we use is PEFC and FSC certified. These certificates guarantee that forests are used responsibly and sustainably.
XS = height 3,5 cm (1.4 in) without the hook
Medium = height 5,3 cm (2.1 in) without the hook
Material: 2 mm thick, dyed birch
Hooks: silver-plated, nickel free
*You can also order earrings with Niobium hooks. Niobium is the safest metal for people with allergies and sensitive skin. If you have never been able to wear any metal jewelry, you will be able to use niobium. Niobium is a pure element to which nothing extra has been added. Niobium does not react with skin chemistry, does not rust or darken.
Storage: store in a dry place, wipe with a damp cloth if necessary, dry thoroughly
- The lightest jewelry in the world - each piece weighs only a couple of grams.
- Design jewelry designed by jewelry designers.
- The jewelry is made and manufactured in Finland.
- Your order will leave us on the same or the next working day.
- Delivered as a Class 1 Priority letter directly to your mailbox.
- 1,95 €
- Delivered as a priority letter directly to your mailbox. No tracking code.
Subscribe to the availability notification
If the product or model you have been looking for is out of stock, subscribe to availability notification.