Japanese Braid Wooden Earrings - Light
- 21,90 €
Japanese Braid - a stunning form of a traditional Japanese braid. This sophisticated braid is a tribute to the art of handmade braiding. It is a reminder that we all have a life of our own. Each one of us braids a unique, one-of-a-kind tapestry of our own experiences, our own life threads.
Designer: Matsuko Shimizu
Size: height 3 cm (1.18 in) without the hook
Material: 2 mm thick, dyed Finnish birch.The wood we use is PEFC and FSC certified. These certificates guarantee that forests are used responsibly and sustainably.
Hooks: silver-plated, nickel free
*You can also choose Niobium hooks. Niobium is a pure element and the safest metal for people with allergies and sensitive skin. Niobium does not react with skin chemistry, does not rust or tarnish.
Silicone stoppers: the earrings come with silicone stoppers to ensure they stay in your ear.
Storage: store in a dry place, wipe with a damp cloth if necessary, dry thoroughly
- The lightest jewelry in the world - each piece weighs only a couple of grams.
- Designer jewelry designed by jewelry designers.
- The jewelry is entirely manufactured in Finland.
- Your order will leave us on the same or the next working day.
- Delivered as first class priority mail directly to your mailbox.
- 1,95 €
- Delivered as a priority letter directly to your mailbox. No tracking code.