Serene Earrings - Red
- ¥3 142
The name Serene means calm and peaceful. The design was inspired by rings in calm water - a stone thrown into the water forms symmetrical, gently expanding rings.
Serene combines opposing forces: calm and movement, permanence and change, lightness and strength. Like a stone thrown into the water, you can also be the driving force that makes change possible. What imprint do you want to leave around you?
Designer: Johanna Hill
Material: lightweight and hypoallergenic silicone
Size: height 5,5 cm (2.17 in) without the hook
Material: 1 mm thick matte silicone
Hooks: silver-plated, nickel free
*You can also choose Niobium hooks. Niobium is a pure element and the safest metal for people with allergies and sensitive skin. Niobium does not react with skin chemistry, does not rust or tarnish.
Silicone stoppers: the earrings come with silicone stoppers to ensure they stay in your ear.
Care instructions: gentle hand-wash with water and a mild detergent, such as soap.
Storage: store in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- The lightest jewelry in the world - each piece weighs only a couple of grams.
- Designer jewelry designed by jewelry designers.
- The jewelry is entirely manufactured in Finland.
- Silicone does not contain any allergenic substances.
- Your order will leave us on the same or the next working day.
- Delivered as first class priority mail directly to your mailbox.
- Delivered as a priority letter directly to your mailbox. No tracking code.