- You are here: Homepage »
Frutta Wooden Earrings - Light
- 21,90 €
The name Frutta is Italian and means fruit. The inspiration has been the globe and its longitude.
This little fruitful ball at the edge of the galaxy provides us with food, fresh air, clean water and a place to live and breathe. All it asks in return is that we lovingly care for our oceans, air, soil and wildlife without greed, destruction or exploitation.
It thanks, honours and reminds us to take care of the things we usually take for granted.
Designer: Malvina Aven
Size: height 4,6 cm (1.88 in) without the hook
Material: 2 mm thick, dyed Finnish birch.The wood we use is PEFC and FSC certified. These certificates guarantee that forests are used responsibly and sustainably.
Hooks: silver-plated, nickel free
*You can also choose Niobium hooks. Niobium is a pure element and the safest metal for people with allergies and sensitive skin. Niobium does not react with skin chemistry, does not rust or tarnish.
Silicone stoppers: the earrings come with silicone stoppers to ensure they stay in your ear.
Storage: store in a dry place, wipe with a damp cloth if necessary, dry thoroughly
- The lightest jewelry in the world - each piece weighs only a couple of grams.
- Designer jewelry designed by jewelry designers.
- The jewelry is entirely manufactured in Finland.
- Your order will leave us on the same or the next working day.
- Delivered as first class priority mail directly to your mailbox.
- 1,95 €
- Delivered as a priority letter directly to your mailbox. No tracking code.