- You are here: Homepage »
Ougi Earrings - Red
- 19,90 €
The Ougi earrings feature an artful graphic design. Ougi means fan in Japanese. This fan has a beautiful and delicate asymmetrical shape. Did you know that fans were once used as a communication tool? For example, an open fan placed on the heart means: I love you. What do you want to communicate with your fan?
Designer: Matsuko Shimizu
Material: lightweight and hypoallergenic silicone
Size: height 7,4 cm (2.91 in) without the hook
Material: 1 mm thick matte silicone
Hooks: silver-plated, nickel free
*You can also choose Niobium hooks. Niobium is a pure element and the safest metal for people with allergies and sensitive skin. Niobium does not react with skin chemistry, does not rust or tarnish.
Silicone stoppers: the earrings come with silicone stoppers to ensure they stay in your ear.
Care instructions: gentle hand-wash with water and a mild detergent, such as soap.
Storage: store in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- The lightest jewelry in the world - each piece weighs only a couple of grams.
- Designer jewelry designed by jewelry designers.
- The jewelry is entirely manufactured in Finland.
- Silicone does not contain any allergenic substances.
- Your order will leave us on the same or the next working day.
- Delivered as first class priority mail directly to your mailbox.
- 1,95 €
- Delivered as a priority letter directly to your mailbox. No tracking code.