- You are here: Homepage »
Japanese Braid Earrings - White (Two Sizes)
- 19,90 €
Japanese Braid - a stunning form of a traditional Japanese braid. This sophisticated braid is a tribute to the art of handmade braiding. It is a reminder that we all have a life of our own. Each one of us braids a unique, one-of-a-kind tapestry of our own experiences, our own life threads.
Designer: Matsuko Shimizu
Material: lightweight and hypoallergenic silicone
XS = height 3 cm (1.18 in) without the hook
Medium = height 4,7 cm (1.85 in) without the hook
Material: 1 mm thick matte silicone
Hooks: silver-plated, nickel free
*You can also choose Niobium hooks. Niobium is a pure element and the safest metal for people with allergies and sensitive skin. Niobium does not react with skin chemistry, does not rust or tarnish.
Silicone stoppers: the earrings come with silicone stoppers to ensure they stay in your ear.
Care instructions: gentle hand-wash with water and a mild detergent, such as soap.
Storage: store in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- The lightest jewelry in the world - each piece weighs only a couple of grams.
- Designer jewelry designed by jewelry designers.
- The jewelry is entirely manufactured in Finland.
- Silicone does not contain any allergenic substances.
- Your order will leave us on the same or the next working day.
- Delivered as first class priority mail directly to your mailbox.
- 1,95 €
- Delivered as a priority letter directly to your mailbox. No tracking code.