Peacock Earrings - Black (Three Sizes)
- 19,90 €
The stunning Peacock earrings are shaped like the majestic feathers of a peacock. Peacocks have many positive meanings in different cultures. In China, it is believed to bring good luck and maintain unity. According to the Mayan Indians, the peacock heralds favourable changes in life. The purpose of the jewelry is to bring good luck and positive winds in your life.
Designer: Sara Tuuli
Material: lightweight and hypoallergenic silicone
XS = height 3 cm (1.18 in) without the hook
Small = height 4,2 cm (1.65 in) without the hook
Medium = height 5,1 cm (2.01 in) without the hook
Material: 1 mm thick matte silicone
Hooks: silver-plated, nickel free
*You can also choose Niobium hooks. Niobium is a pure element and the safest metal for people with allergies and sensitive skin. Niobium does not react with skin chemistry, does not rust or tarnish.
Silicone stoppers: the earrings come with silicone stoppers to ensure they stay in your ear.
Care instructions: gentle hand-wash with water and a mild detergent, such as soap.
Storage: store in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- The lightest jewelry in the world - each piece weighs only a couple of grams.
- Designer jewelry designed by jewelry designers.
- The jewelry is entirely manufactured in Finland.
- Silicone does not contain any allergenic substances.
- Your order will leave us on the same or the next working day.
- Delivered as first class priority mail directly to your mailbox.
- 1,95 €
- Delivered as a priority letter directly to your mailbox. No tracking code.